Accessibility Policy for AVLF.com
Effective Date: November 15, 2023
At AVLF.com, we are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
- We aim for the most rigorous level of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA compliance in our website design and content.
Measures to Support Accessibility
- AVLF.com takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Including accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Integrating accessibility into our planning and development processes.
- Continuously training our staff on accessibility best practices.
- We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of AVLF.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our website.
Compatibility with Browsers and Assistive Technology
- AVLF.com is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Modern browsers (such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari) with standard screen reader software.
- Mobile devices and tablets with accessibility features enabled.
- The accessibility of AVLF.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and Alternatives
- Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of AVLF.com, there may be some limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue.
- We aim to respond to accessibility feedback as soon as possible.
We are committed to making our website as accessible as possible to everyone. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us, as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all visitors.
Thank you for visiting AVLF.com!